List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Problemas com a
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-07-20 14:53:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 20 July 2005 13:31, Patrick Trettenbrein wrote:
> I'm sorry but this is an English speaking list. So plese restate your
> question in English and post it again. :)

Altough you are right the reason why I approved (yes I had to approve
is):
- we need to offer help to whoever is possible
- there are Portuguese speakers on this list

I would expect the answer in two languages to such kind of posts or an
answer in non-English in private.
 So from my point of view the rules are:
- post in English if possible, even if your English is not that good
- post in two languages if you think your English is not that good
- post in your own language if you cannot speak/write English at all
(but how will you read this? ;-))
- as I said when replying to a non English mail, if you speak English,
post in English as well (at least), and possible make a summary of the