List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Installing Quanta 3.4.1
From:       "H. McManus" <h.mcmanus () invisiblepixels ! org>
Date:       2005-06-29 20:52:07

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 15:25:24 -0500
Jerry Smith <jsmith@mt-vernon.com> wrote:

> latest. I am a real neophyte at Linux; meaning I don't know what the
> hell I'm doing, but I'm determined to learn. If I can install this via
> rpm, how do I do that? I didn't see a rpm download option. I'll have
> to  take another look.

It should be available on your Mandrake CDs. If it's not a package in
it's own right, it might be part of one called KDEWebDev.

If you are very new at this whole thing, it might behove you to see if
someone will talk you through the whole process, perhaps on IRC or
something like that. It's not difficult to do, but there are a few
concepts you might need to learn.

H.