List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Installing Quanta 3.4.1
From:       Jerry Smith <jsmith () mt-vernon ! com>
Date:       2005-06-29 20:25:24

Well, I assumed that since it downloaded in tar format I would have to
compile. I do have the Quanta version that came with Mandriva 10.2, but
that Quanta is an older version. I'm been trying to update to the
latest. I am a real neophyte at Linux; meaning I don't know what the
hell I'm doing, but I'm determined to learn. If I can install this via
rpm, how do I do that? I didn't see a rpm download option. I'll have to
take another look.
Jerry