List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: KDE 4.x?  Will they finally fix BASIC bugs???
From:       Sebastian Kuegler <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-06-18 12:17:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi Ziklag,

You've reached the KDE webmasters with your email, a user support list such as
kde@kde.org is more likely to be able to help you.

On Friday 13 June 2008 00:58:50 ziklag wrote:
> Here's a basic no-brainer that's a real show stopper.
> It's happens quite often.  It makes no sense to me.
> It's one of those things that makes it IMPOSSIBLE for
> me to recommend Linux to anyone who's not a real diehard
> anti-Micro$oft kind of guy.
>
> How am I supposed to manipulate this screen when it's
> off the page and cannot be repositioned?  (you know,
> not everyone has 1024 MEGA pixels by 768 Million pixel
> quad monitor displays!

It would probably be good to file a bug about this, for the Amarok component
on bugs.kde.org so their team is aware of it and can do something about this
particular issue.

In the meantime, you can press [ALT], keep it pressed then press the left
mouse button and drag&drop the window so you actually reach the buttons.

In the future, when consulting KDE mailinglist, please try to be more
considerate and calm.

Cheers,
--
sebas