List:       kde-www
Subject:    KDE 4.x?  Will they finally fix BASIC bugs???
From:       ziklag <ziklag () inbox ! com>
Date:       2008-06-12 22:58:50

Here's a basic no-brainer that's a real show stopper.
It's happens quite often.  It makes no sense to me.
It's one of those things that makes it IMPOSSIBLE for
me to recommend Linux to anyone who's not a real diehard
anti-Micro=24oft kind of guy.

How am I supposed to manipulate this screen when it's
off the page and cannot be repositioned?  (you know,
not everyone has 1024 MEGA pixels by 768 Million pixel
quad monitor displays=21

See attached photo:

thanks.

ziklag=40inbox.com