List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: bikeshedding by a list veteran
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-03-15 1:58:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 14 March 2006 17:46, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> If we are to have cross app usability, someone other than the individual
> project developers are going to need to do it.

i completely agree. that's why we set up kde-usability... and then
kde-usability-devel. it's why openusability exists (though not just for KDE,
in that case).

the issue at hand is that kde-usability has been greatly diminished in trying
to be one of the places where someone other than the individual project
developers do all the usability work. that's what we're trying to fix
specifically so we can have a group of people to aide the individual project
developers.

--
Aaron J. Seigo