List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: K3b - my apologies
From:       Andrea Rizzi <rizzi () sns ! it>
Date:       2004-01-27 14:55:15

Alle 13:22, marted́ 27 gennaio 2004, Jeroen Wijnhout ha scritto:
> http://www.kde.org/areas/extragear
This page contains only half of extragear applications.

I think that if an application wants to benefit of KDE translation team it
should be translated only inside the team. This is not a problem, it simply
means that the existing out-of-team translator should join the team.

I think this it a minimum requirment at zero cost from app developer point of
view.

As somebody suggested it would be nice to have a per .po file statistics page
that lists the status of that .po file for different languages:
e.g.
kile.po
Arabic  90%
German 100%