List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE Application Server, take two
From:       Peter Harvey <pharvey () codebydesign ! com>
Date:       1999-06-15 23:57:14

> Er.. were I you, I'd get something working FIRST and THEN get commitment
> from developers.  Great ideas for KDE are a dime a dozen (wonder how that
> translates)... The only thing that matters in the end is working code.

This should be the moto of KDE because it so true. <grin> My experience is that
there are many capable people working on KDE but their mostly booked up at any
given moment. This means that one must go out on a limb and do the work to
prove that their given idea is a great idea (I am referring to ODBC in this
case) and hope that it is accepted.

Not surprising really.

Peter