List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE Application Server, take two
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-06-15 23:51:51

Gabor Szentivanyi wrote:
> All right guys, let's set up some work environment, and initial goals. KDE
> 3.0 sounds a reasonable goal. First, we'd need a mailing list and some
> more commitment from KDE gurus ...

Er.. were I you, I'd get something working FIRST and THEN get commitment
from developers.  Great ideas for KDE are a dime a dozen (wonder how that
translates)... The only thing that matters in the end is working code.
--
Kurt Granroth            | granroth@kde.org
KDE Developer/Evangelist | http://www.pobox.com/~kurt_granroth

        KDE -- Putting a Friendly Face on Linux