List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Cannot link kded.
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () itm ! mu-luebeck ! de>
Date:       1999-05-31 15:23:05

Stefan van den Oord wrote:

> On Mon, 31 May 1999, David Faure wrote:
> > You have no idea what you are talking about.
>
> Why, thank you very much. I certainly _do_ know what I am talking
> about. However, I never said that this was the same problem I had.
> And I also did not say that I know anything about kded (which I do
> not). I only related something from my experience, which may or may
> not be applicable here. I could not judge that, so I let Michael
> decide that. Isn't that what this is all about?!
>
> I'll never try to answer a question again, unless I am 100% sure. Are
> you happy now?!

Well, you tend to take things very personally. If anyone would say
anything he knows when someone comes up with a problem, we would
have an unbearable load here. So please stick to things you know
about.

Greetings, Stephan

--
As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics,
Microsoft have nothing to worry about.