List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Cannot link kded.
From:       Stefan van den Oord <s.m.vandenoord () student ! utwente ! nl>
Date:       1999-05-31 15:18:35

On Mon, 31 May 1999, David Faure wrote:
> You have no idea what you are talking about.

Why, thank you very much. I certainly _do_ know what I am talking
about. However, I never said that this was the same problem I had.
And I also did not say that I know anything about kded (which I do
not). I only related something from my experience, which may or may
not be applicable here. I could not judge that, so I let Michael
decide that. Isn't that what this is all about?!

I'll never try to answer a question again, unless I am 100% sure. Are
you happy now?!

--
Stefan van den Oord
s.m.vandenoord@student.utwente.nl