List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Proposal...
From:       Bavo De Ridder <bavo () ace ! ulyssis ! student ! kuleuven ! ac ! be>
Date:       1999-04-13 21:26:24

Hello,

I have finally written a draft for KDE DB. You can find it at the following URL:

http://ace.ulyssis.student.kuleuven.ac.be/~bavo/KDE_DB/kde_db.txt

Please have a look at it, if anything is unclear, or just plain stupid. Don't
hesitate to blame it on my poor english and ask me (personally or on this list).

The faster reactions come in, the faster I can start coding for a production
version and the faster the KDE can make use of it.

BDR