List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Need help QListViewItem
From:       Andreas Reuter <Andreas.Reuter () munich ! netsurf ! de>
Date:       1999-04-13 21:34:19

Dawit Alemayehu wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Apr 1999, Andreas Reuter wrote:
> >Hi,
>
> >how can I disable one entry of QListViewItem (A Function like
> >setEnabled( bool ) in QListView) ?
>
> >Neither setEnabled( bool ) nor setOn( bool ) is a member of
> >QListViewItem ;-( ?
>
> Did you try setSelectable ( bool ) or setSelected ( bool ) in QListViewItem ?
>
> Dawit A.
Yes I did. But that´s not what I´m looking for. ;-(

I really want the entry Disabled (in gray).
If you need the exact code maybe you have a look at
http://homepages.munich.netsurf.de/Andreas.Reuter/kfstab

and do e.g. (just for testing purposes) in kfstab.cpp line 127
list->setEnabled( false ); // Disable whole listview

And now I´m looking exactly for the same for one entry. Using
setSelectable( bool ) and/or setSelected( bool ) has the disadvantage
that the user can´t see that the entry is disabled. I´m just wondering
as even QWidget has setEnabled() implemented.
--
Cu Andy

 //      E-Mail: Andreas.Reuter@munich.netsurf.de        \\