List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Miss some changes in KDE CVS
From:       Teemu Rytilahti <tpr () d5k ! net>
Date:       2004-12-29 2:22:49

Christoph Wiesen kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika tiistai, 28. joulukuuta
2004 21:21):
> > How old is the checkout, from which server?
> The server:  pserver:anonymous@anoncvs.kde.org:/home/kde
Don't know when the the change was commited, but remember that anoncvs gets
updated only once per day or something like that.

> Hmm, I'm not sure what the 1260 means here - the file is there for sure and
> line 1260 (maybe that's what's meant) contains:
He means the version of the file with that number. You can get it from
CVS/Entries file or with some cvs command I can't remember for now.

--
Best regards,
Teemu Rytilahti