List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Descriptions of KDE packages
From:       Alejandro Exojo <suy () kurly ! org>
Date:       2004-12-29 0:35:59

El Martes, 28 de Diciembre de 2004 22:10, Benjamin Meyer escribió:
> One thing to include is how people can help.  Do we just have to go to some
> website and fill in some forms?  Edit some files in cvs or ...?

Want to help? :) Great!

In Debian, you can simply send patches to debian-qt-kde@lists.debian.org, of
fill wishlists against bugs.debian.org.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-kde/2004/12/msg00150.html (look at the bottom:
CALL FOR HELP)

The descriptions of the debian packages, are in the debian/ directory in KDE's
CVS, or in svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-kde/, in the foo/debian/control files.

Greetings.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net