List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Email, man pages and help
From:       Dermot Musgrove <dermot.musgrove () virgin ! net>
Date:       1998-09-02 1:44:11

Hi all,

Would it be possible to post a short mail with links to
the online documentation (and brief description) each day?

KDE newbies like me could probably find answers to a lot of
the common problems without bothering you gurus all the time.

I suppose that a FAQ needs to be maintained by someone but
perhaps a link to a bookmarks file would do as a start to the
grander documentation project and save you from tearing your
hair out when you read our questions again and again as we
join the mailling lists.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy reading the Q & A on the list and
I have learnt a lot by just lurking.

Thanks again to those who are making KDE and also to
those who answer questions so patiently and helpfully.

Dermot