Hi all, Would it be possible to post a short mail with links to the online documentation (and brief description) each day? KDE newbies like me could probably find answers to a lot of the common problems without bothering you gurus all the time. I suppose that a FAQ needs to be maintained by someone but perhaps a link to a bookmarks file would do as a start to the grander documentation project and save you from tearing your hair out when you read our questions again and again as we join the mailling lists. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy reading the Q & A on the list and I have learnt a lot by just lurking. Thanks again to those who are making KDE and also to those who answer questions so patiently and helpfully. Dermot -- Send posts to: kde@lists.netcentral.net Send all commands to: kde-request@lists.netcentral.net Put your command in the SUBJECT of the message: "subscribe", "unsubscribe", "set digest on", or "set digest off" ********************************************************************** This list is from your pals at NetCentral