List:       zaurus-general
Subject:    [Zaurus-general] Zaurus backup / restore withoat Cf or SD flash RAM card?
From:       blachner () gmx ! de
Date:       2002-09-18 6:02:32

Hello,

I want backup my Zaurus without ad Cf or SD flash ram card. The best way
would be a backup directly over the net (wireless lan) on the PC.

I tried the following way:
- Mount a NFS directory to Cf.
- Backup with the restore/backup program on the Zaurus to cf.

Unfortunaly that didn't work. The backup program only prints that it can't
check the available space on the device. Maybe someone has a idea hao I can
backup directly over thge net. Is there a better backup program for the Zaurus?

--
blachner@gmx.de

http://www.gmx.net