List:       xml-cocoon-dev
Subject:    Re: Moving resources in trunk?
From:       Andreas Hochsteger <e9625392 () student ! tuwien ! ac ! at>
Date:       2006-04-11 19:38:38

Carsten Ziegeler schrieb:
> I think someone (Andreas?) posted last week a script to move
> the resources for a block out of the java directory into an own
> resources directory as required by m2.
>
> Could someone please run this script? I would like to get all our tests
> working again in the next days and one big step for this is to have the
> resources for the tests in the correct directories.
>
> Thanks
> Carsten

I have an updated (and tested) version of this script placed into Jira
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1824).
Since Carsten beated me with the pom fix which I was about to put into
Jira I'm happy to contribute something nevertheless ;-).

I also attached the log output of a test run. It shows all found
resources (within src/main/java) and which commands (mkdir, svn add, svn
mv) are executed.
It would be good, if somebody could have a look at the commands and
verify that they are doing the correct thing.

Regards,
Andreas