List:       xml-cocoon-dev
Subject:    Re: Activate the new template block by default in 2.1.x?
From:       Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler () apache ! org>
Date:       2006-04-11 17:55:21

Jean-Baptiste Quenot wrote:
> Well actually I would make a new release because some of the Forms
> samples are broken (inline editing is missing some files) and Ajax
> samples are  broken because they  rely on the new  template block,
> which is now disabled.
Now, the Ajax samples are not really broken, they work *if* you enable
the template block. So there is no real bug there :)
It seems that the forms samples are broken, but I think if its just the
samples and not the real code, then this does not require a new release.
I think we should not do a new release to hastily, lets collect and fix
things for some days and see if a new release makes sense.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/