List:       xml-cocoon-dev
Subject:    Moving resources in trunk?
From:       Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler () apache ! org>
Date:       2006-04-11 17:25:30

I think someone (Andreas?) posted last week a script to move
the resources for a block out of the java directory into an own
resources directory as required by m2.

Could someone please run this script? I would like to get all our tests
working again in the next days and one big step for this is to have the
resources for the tests in the correct directories.

Thanks
Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/