List:       xml-cocoon-dev
Subject:    blocks and SVN externals
From:       Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heinicke () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-01-13 20:47:22

Hello,

I have a problem when updating my branch:

A  src\blocks\ajax
A  src\blocks\ajax\conf

Fetching external item into 'src\blocks\ajax'
svn: Working copy 'src\blocks\ajax' locked
svn: run 'svn cleanup' to remove locks (type 'svn help cleanup' for details)

Could it be that the directories that are still in the branch
src\blocks\ajax\conf conflict with the ones that are fetched via the svn
externals? svn cleanup or deleting src\blocks\ajax does not help anything.

Jörg