List:       xine-devel
Subject:    Re: [xine-devel] SourceForge developer cleanups
From:       Michael Roitzsch <mroi () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2003-10-23 16:53:40

Hi Siggi,

> right now, we have 45(!) developers registered for the xine project
> on sf.net. Many of these have become idle. Therefore, it would make
> sense to clean up the developer list.
> (This is not to keep anybody "out", only to restrict CVS commit
> access to those who are actually up-to-date WRT the source.
> Additionally, this is an attempt to keep the project from being
> compromised by possibly abandoned SF accounts.
> As always, contributions are welcome as unified diff sent to
> xine-devel, for anybody who's not on that list.)

A very sensible thought.  :)

> At first glance, the following accounts look idle:
> ===============----------------------------------
[...]
> (I'm quite sure i forgot to delete some active users from the list.
> If you find any, please reply directly to me!)

I just used "cvs history" to obtain a list of developers who did not
commit anything during this year. I think we should remove only people
from this list:

cebix
conrad
cvogler
dennisbj
ehasenle
foolip
hrm
jkelliher
joachim_koenig
loli
mafalk
matt2000
mlampard
mr_bean
mshopf
pstadermann
thesin
thomas_ho
xinehq

Michael

--
printk("Entering UltraSMPenguin Mode...\n");
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/arch/sparc64/kernel/smp.c