List:       xine-devel
Subject:    Re: [xine-devel] SourceForge developer cleanups
From:       Ewald Snel <ewald () rambo ! its ! tudelft ! nl>
Date:       2003-10-19 18:04:58

Hi Siggi,

> Hi again,
>
> right now, we have 45(!) developers registered for the xine project on
> sf.net. Many of these have become idle. Therefore, it would make sense to
> clean up the developer list.

[...]

> Ewald Snel         	esnel 	Developer 	esnel at

[...]

I have not been actively developing for xine for some time now, but I would
like to start working on it again. One of the things I would like to fix is
the ability to play multiple independent streams with just one xine_t. This
is still not possible because of limitations of just one clock, but would be
very useful for the xine arts plugin for KDE.

I hope you won't delete me just yet ...

Thanks.
bye,

ewald