List:       xfree86
Subject:    Re: [xfree86] it's been nice
From:       Ross Vandegrift <ross () willow ! seitz ! com>
Date:       2003-01-09 20:48:39

On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 07:21:05PM +0000, Dr Andrew C Aitchison wrote:
> (There is a developer list, which is invitation only, so a part of the
> developer bandwidth is protected, so we wont grind to a complete halt.)

I'm not sure if this is possible due to NDA restrictions, and such, but
how about allowing lurk-only subscriptions to the internal developer
lists?  People could recieve mail, but only post if invited in whatever
manner is currently used to invite people to the developer list.

I previously read xpert for the more technical discussion.  I suspect
that lurking on the developer list would be very interesting in this
regard.

--
Ross Vandegrift
ross@willow.seitz.com

A Pope has a Water Cannon.                               It is a Water Cannon.
He fires Holy-Water from it.                        It is a Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses it.                                 It is a Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses the Hell out of it.          It is a Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He has it pierced.                It is a Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He makes it official.       It is a Canon Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
Batman and Robin arrive.                                       He shoots them.