List:       webkit-dev
Subject:    Re: [webkit-dev] WebKit position on Web NFC
From:       François Beaufort 🇫🇷 <fbeaufort () google ! com>
Date:       2020-01-13 12:56:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

As promised earlier, here's the intent to experiment thread URL we've just
sent to blink-dev:
https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/forum/#!topic/blink-dev/8bsAd-Psdb=

It would be greatly appreciated if you could share specifics about your
decision.
Some alternative designs would also help moving this discussion forward.

Thank you,
Francois.