List:       vim
Subject:    Re: Toggle 'modified' flag
From:       Bram Moolenaar <Bram () moolenaar ! net>
Date:       2002-12-29 21:47:58

Klaus Bosau wrote:

[...]
> source'ing it by hand, indeed could. This is not what I wanted, but
> changing a buffer's number obviously isn't possible. Is this true?

You cannot change the number of a buffer.  Well, you could wipeout the
buffer and load the file again, that results in a new buffer number.
But that's probably not what you want.

212. Your Internet group window has more icons than your Accessories window.

 ///  Bram Moolenaar -- Bram@moolenaar.net -- http://www.moolenaar.net  \\\
///          Creator of Vim - Vi IMproved -- http://www.vim.org          \\\
\\\           Project leader for A-A-P -- http://www.a-a-p.org           ///