List:       vim
Subject:    automatically opening folds
From:       Emmanuel Touzery <emmanuel.touzery () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2002-12-11 8:04:50

Hello,

	When I start vim, the cursor is automatically positionned on the position it
was last time i used the file (macro taken in
/usr/local/share/vim/vim60/vimrc_example.vim). However, if I was in a fold, i
have each time to enter zo to open the fold. Is there a way that vim could do
this for me? I tried to modify the macro but couldn't get it to work.

emmanuel

PS: the full macro I use for now is :
if has("autocmd")
        autocmd BufReadPost *
        \ if line("'\"") > 0 && line("'\"") <= line("$") |
        \   exe "normal g`\"" |
        \ endif
endif " has("autocmd")

--