Hello, When I start vim, the cursor is automatically positionned on the position it was last time i used the file (macro taken in /usr/local/share/vim/vim60/vimrc_example.vim). However, if I was in a fold, i have each time to enter zo to open the fold. Is there a way that vim could do this for me? I tried to modify the macro but couldn't get it to work. emmanuel PS: the full macro I use for now is : if has("autocmd") autocmd BufReadPost * \ if line("'\"") > 0 && line("'\"") <= line("$") | \ exe "normal g`\"" | \ endif endif " has("autocmd") -- "Stop the world, I want to hop off!" --Guy Bedos