List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    Small/Older System p300/128 mb
From:       timschmidt () gmail ! com (Tim Schmidt)
Date:       2004-11-07 15:42:53

I've installed on a 233Mhz Pentium w/MMX w/0k L2 Cache, 128Mb RAM, 2Mb
S3Virge PCI graphics, and a Lucent (Agere) winmodem...  It's usable
with one application being used at a time (no switching back and forth
between applications every 5 seconds).

Oh, and Ubuntu is significantly faster than Fedora Core 2 on the same computer.

--tim