List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    Small/Older System p300/128 mb
From:       senectus () gmail ! com (Senectus  ! )
Date:       2004-11-07 14:22:45

I've just installed it on a 380XD ThinkPad (233mhz mmx 64mb ram)
laptop, its usable.. but barely..
I'd like to know if there are things I can do to make the xfree
session a bit slicker.. even browsing the web in firefox is an almost
painful experience..

--
" So let us then try to climb the mountain, not by stepping on what is
below us, but to pull us up at what is above us, for my part at the