List:       trac
Subject:    [Trac] Changing the query run from the Roadmap page
From:       Chris Leon <chris.leon () realtimerisksystems ! com>
Date:       2008-09-30 15:15:20

We just upgraded from Trac .10.4 to .11.1.  One of the things we had
working in .10.4 was when we clicked on, say, open tickets for a
particular milestone, the query it ran would show our Test Status
custom field in the columns.

Presumably there's some setting somewhere that lets you define the
query string that the roadmap view will run, but I haven't been able
to find how to do this for .11.1.  Can someone point me in the right
direction?