List:       trac
Subject:    [Trac] Windows tracd instance - displaying uk date format ?
From:       Gregory Manning <Gregory.Manning () mitrefinch ! co ! uk>
Date:       2008-09-30 15:28:21

Hello,
I'm trying to get my standalone tracd instance (running under windows) to display uk \
formatted dates. I have set LC_TIME, LC_ALL, LANGUAGE and TracLocale all to \
'English_United Kingdom' as a system environment variable, and they are definitely \
environment variables for the running pythonservice.exe (checked using process \
explorer), but still I get US date formats on the web pages...

Does anyone know what I'm missing?

Thanks,

Greg Manning
Development Analyst