List:       trac
Subject:    [Trac] Re: anounymous user
From:       Eric Shubert <ejs () shubes ! net>
Date:       2008-09-30 15:02:12

Krzysiek wrote:
> Hi
>
> I would like to block anonymous user.
> For example:
>
> Create new Ticket -> Your email or username:  "anonymous".
> Trac should return: please enter your name.
>
> If someone fill this field with name then everything would be fine.
>
> Create new Ticket -> Your email or username:  "John Smith".
> Trac should return:   accept ticket
>
> This is possible ?

I think you want to disallow the TICKET_CREATE for anonymous users. You can
do that at Admin->General->Permissions page. Trac-0.11 has this built in. If
you're running an older version, you might need the Account Manager plugin.

You probably want to remove TICKET_APPEND and TICKET_MODIFY from anonymous
as well.

--
-Eric 'shubes'