List:       trac
Subject:    [Trac] AccountManager woes
From:       Robert C Corsaro <rcorsaro () optaros ! com>
Date:       2008-09-30 14:56:56

I setup AccountManager trunk with Trac-0.11-stable from svn.  It seems
to be authenticated alright, but when it's done it I'm still not logged
in.  I know it's authing because if I provide the wrong user/pass, I get
an error.  If I log in with proper user/pass, I still have the login
link at the top of the page and no permission.  I've tried several auth
stores to no avail.  I'm running it via mod_wsgi, but had the same
problem with tracd.  This is a very vanilla setup.  Is there something
else I should use other then trunk?  Can I use AccountManager with
Trac-0.11-stable?  Is this some redirect issue?

  * Trac-0.11-stable from svn
  * AccountManager trunk from trac-hacks svn
  * mod_wsgi-2.1
  * apache-2.2.9-r1