List:       thin
Subject:    [THIN] perfproc errors
From:       Jason Shivok <jshivok () mrknetworks ! com>
Date:       2002-01-31 16:47:53

I am getting some PerfProc errors on my win2k sp2 / mf1.8 sp3 citrx server, and clues \
to what is causing this and how to resolve it?

It is an event ID 2002
Unable to open the job object Winlogon Job 0-12a415 for query access.  The calling \
process may not have permission to open this Job.  The status returned is data DWORD \
0.

THANKS,
jason

This Weeks Sponsor
triCerat Software: We make your job easier...
Essential applications to simplify printing, policy &
profile issues, application management, and data integrity.
http://www.triCerat.com

Unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to:

Archives and Resources are at: http://thethin.net