List:       thin
Subject:    RE: [THIN] RDP W32 download
From:       "Boatman, Dave" <david () boocat ! net>
Date:       2002-01-31 16:45:29

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/downloads/recommended/TSAC/default.asp

Is this what you are looking for  ?

Dave B

-----Original Message-----
From: Coles, Brian [mailto:Brian.Coles@gbr.xerox.com]
Sent: 31 January 2002 16:26
To: 'thin@yahoogroups.com'
Subject: [THIN] RDP W32 download

Hi,

Anyone know of a site where I can download the W32 client for terminal
server?

Silly question I know, but I cannot find it out there on MS premier supp
site / technet / thin.net etc.

I can see myself in certain situations whereby I need this, but do not have
access to the source using the normal methods.

Cheers & Ta.

Brian Coles

This Weeks Sponsor
triCerat Software: We make your job easier...
Essential applications to simplify printing, policy &
profile issues, application management, and data integrity.
http://www.triCerat.com

Unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to:

Archives and Resources are at: http://thethin.net

This message is confidential and intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee(s) only and remains the property of
Exchange FS Group plc. You should not disclose its contents
to any other person. If you are not the intended recipient
please notify the sender named above immediately.

Registered Office: Munro House, Portsmouth Road, Cobham,
Surrey, KT11 1TE. Registered in England No. 2596452