List:       thin
Subject:    RE: [THIN] directory question...
From:       Lonnie Truskowski <ltruskowski () borton-lawson ! com>
Date:       2002-01-31 16:49:32

You can set a variable using the /P switch. This will prompt the user to
type some info, the user input will be set to that variable. I use this in
some batch files to start a few dos apps.
To learn more, at a command prompt type set /?.
I'm not sure if this will work for you, it works for me in some instances.
I think this switch is only available on a W2k server, not sure if you can
use it on NT40.