List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:27797] Re: A crash case for the gtk bug we have in debian
From:       Enrico =?UTF-8?Q?Tr=C3=B6ger?= <enrico.troeger () uvena ! de>
Date:       2006-03-31 12:14:05

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:03:49 +0200, Antonio Ospite
<ospite@studenti.unina.it> wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> I've been able to isolate a crash case for the gtk+ bug aforementioned
> in http://www.tmtm.org/cgi-bin/w3ml/sylpheed/msg/27448
>
> I have a thread made of 3 posts wich makes the bug always
> reproducible. Since the thread is somewhat personal (albeit in
> Italian) I would not diffuse it on a large scale, I would rather
> prefer to send it to developers individually.
>
> A useful question now is: is this a _debian_specific_ problem of gtk+?
> I think I need at least a debian and a non-debian user for testing
> that.
I'm a Debian user. I can't say whether it is _debian_specific_ or not,
but I can say, it does _not_ occur on my Debian Sarge system where GTK
2.6.4 runs. It only occurs on Debian Etch with GTK 2.8.10 and GTK
2.8.13.

regards,
Enrico

Geany, a lightweight IDE using GTK2 - http://geany.uvena.de