List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:22548] Line hangup causes Sylpheed crash
From:       John Coppens <john () jcoppens ! com>
Date:       2004-03-11 17:31:55

Hi...

I was just watching Sylpheed download mail, when the ADSL hung (I'm
fighting with my ISP to get them to solve this problem). I
disconnected/reconnected and 'Stopped receiving messages' in Sylpheed. At
this point Sylpheed simply crashed (without saving its state).

Is this avoidable? I suspect it has something to do with pppd
disappearing.

John