List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:22547] MH to Imap
From:       marco <marco () iftbqp ! com>
Date:       2004-03-11 17:20:02

Hi, I've just set up an imap server (courier-imap) on my server. It
works and sylpheed can login and browse folders.
I have an MH folder too (the one I use for years). I have a lot of mails
here and folders and I would like to put them in my Maildir.
It would be a long work to recreate all my hierarchy...

Drag&Drop seems not working between accounts (pop account/imap account)

How do I do this ?

--
marco