List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:21190] Marking mail read in selected folders
From:       Jerry Jorgenson <jerry () j3iss ! com>
Date:       2003-07-30 13:10:16

Folks,

I get a fair amount of mail (3 to 7K messages per day, only a few of which
are SPAM). Naturally I have a number of folders set up, into which mail
automatically goes upon receipt. Some of these folders I would like to
mark all the mail as read as soon as it arrives so that I don't have to
mark-all-read in each folder. An alternative would be to have the "go to
next folder" skip these folders (similar to how it works in trash)--of
course, I don't want to delete them when I use the "delete mail in trash"
button.

Also is there anyway to skip the "go to next folder" dialogue box, when
clicking on go to next unread message?

Wish list item: A method of reading folder subjects quickly when folders
are six digits or higher (right now I move older messages into
"historical" folders (one for each large folder), but that doesn't help
when I need to actually find something.

Jerry

--
Jerry Jorgenson