List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:21191] State of LDAP support
From:       Tommy Reynolds <reynolds () redhat ! com>
Date:       2003-07-30 16:17:52

Hi,

I'm having trouble searching my local LDAP service, on my own host,
using Sylpheed.  I can search fine manually and using the LdapBrowser
tool I found on the net, but can't get Sylpheed to find anything (I'm
using the default search filter of '(&(mail=*)(cn=%s*))'.

This could well be a local setup problem, so before I go code diving,
is there a public-access LDAP server somewhere that I could use to
test the Sylpheed portion of this setup?