List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:19837] filtergroups
From:       Marc Tinnemeyer <marc-web () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-04-28 22:47:07

Hi lucky sylpheed users ;-),

I was just walking through my growing list of filters, and had the idea
that it might be useful to add a kinda filtergroups. (maybe a dropdown
box in the filter settings dialog, so you can add groups like private,
work, spam and so on.)

I don't know if anybody ever made this wish to the developer(s), but I
personally think this feature would increase sylpheed's usability and
probably won't make it a bigfoot.

Marc