List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:19838] CVS and autogen.sh
From:       Joe Hill <joehill () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2003-04-29 0:17:04

When I try to build Sylpheed from CVS, I get this error:

aclocal: configure.in: 52: macro `AM_PROG_LIBTOOL' not found in library
aclocal: configure.in: 127: macro `AM_PATH_GPGME' not found in library

I have tried with the default Mandrake packages (automake1.6 Version:
1.6.3-1mdk, and autoconf2.5 Version: 2.53-3mdk) and with the latest
versions installed from source, both of which allowed me to successfully
build other apps like dillo and fluxbox from CVS.

Any ideas? I am very happy with 0.8.11, but you know, it's always fun to
try the latest and...well, latest :)

Thanks!