List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:19836] Re: Wheel mouse
From:       Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch () web ! de>
Date:       2003-04-28 21:12:39

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 13:13:39 +0900, Hiroyuki Yamamoto wrote:

> > Is there any way to control how many lines are scrolled when using a
> > wheel mouse?
>
> It's hard-coded into GTK+ (as far as I know), so it's not
> configurable.

I recently submitted a patch[1] to Claws' patch tracker that, instead of
a ScrolledWindow, employs an HBox and a VScrollbar in order to achieve
configurability of the step size.

Although the patch breaks things (attachment view), you may be
interested in the general idea.

-Torsten

[1]
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=729104&group_id=25528&atid=384600