List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:18381] Re: checking for new messages in local folders
From:       Andre Luiz Pires Guedes <andre () inf ! ufpr ! br>
Date:       2003-01-31 16:19:32

Helo,

I use Sylpheed 0.7.4 and configured it to check for new messages every 5 min and to update local folders \
when incorporating. Thats quite enough to me. But I am planning to use gkrellm (the last version) wich \
could check for new mails in MH folders (in the sylpheed style).

Andre Guedes

--
Andre Guedes
Coordenador do Curso de Ciencia da Computacao

 /"\
 \ /  Campanha da fita ASCII - contra mail html
  X   ASCII ribbon campaign - against html mail
 / \