List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:18380] Automatic Marking
From:       Jerry Feldman <gaf () gaf ! blu ! org>
Date:       2003-01-31 16:18:40

For some reason, Sylpheed crashed when I opened my jpilot address book.
Not a real problem except that a number of previously marked messages
became unmarked. Is there an easy way (without writing a perl script) to
selectively mark (or delete) all messages based upon some search
criteria (eg. before some date).

(Note: If I can reproduce the crash, I'll file a bug report with some
detail so that it can be fixed).

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf@blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group