List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:11988] External editor
From:       Matthieu Le Jeune <mlejeune123 () ifrance ! com>
Date:       2002-03-28 20:47:38

Hi all,

I've setup Sylpheed to always use Vim as an external editor (gvim --remote
'%s'), and it doesn't seem to work correctly.
When compose a new message, it correctly open a new document in vim,
but when I save & close from vim, Sylpheed doesn't import the text in the
message.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Mat

--