List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:11987] how to get sylpheed working with procmail
From:       sean gill <sean.gill () us ! sema ! com>
Date:       2002-03-28 18:34:08

I'm attempting to setup Sylpheed to use procmail filters. I've followed the steps outlined in http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/ and Sylpheed appears to never invoke procmail. I don't get a logfile from procmail and nothing gets filtered. I've tried Sylpheed 6.4 and 7.4claws. Running under OpenBSD 3.0. retreieving mail from a POP account. I've reviewed the sylpheed manual, faq and procmail manpages an cannot see what I'm missing.  Any help would be appreciated.

--
Sean Gill
Unix Systems Administrator